I am always looking for unusual antiques in the categories of Medicine, Dentistry, Quackery, and Pharmacy. All 16th and 17th century instruments are of particular interest as are exhibition pieces. If you think you may have or know of an item that would fit into this collection please let me know (a 20% finder's fee is available). Below is a list of my CURRENT SPECIFIC INTERESTS:
* Écorché by Edward Burch
* Diphtheria Cure with contents
* Large or Unusual Quack Devices
* Dental Forceps
* Arium Radioactive Tablets
* Zander Exercise Equipment
* Orbitoclast for Lobotomy (original)
* Kolff Drum Dialysis Machine
* Zick Ivory Eye
* Macgregor Rejuvinator
If you have any of these please click the Contact Me link at the upper right of this page.
The search never ends, and that is the challenge and fascination of collecting medical antiques!